Its a quarter after one
Im aLL alone and I need you now
Im aLL alone and I need you now
and I said would not call but Im a little drunk
and I need you now______
And I don't know how I can do without
I juz need you now
I just need you now
Oh Baby..i need you now_____
so my 1st kiss went a little like this
I said no more teachers
and no more books
I thought a kiss under the bleachers
Hoping I know where to look
Lios like liquorish
Charm like candy
Excuse me miss why can't I get you out your panties
And go back to the car
On our way to the bar
I got you on my list
Grap your foot up the stairs
Stick my fingers in your hair
And you say that's it
She wan't never get enough
once she gets a littele touch
she had it my way
you knw what i'll make you say
ooooooh
ooooooh~~